• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Get Well Soon Jimmy

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
"Gel" well soon indeed.
Though I hope it's more done with whatever they do to fix achilis

Sooky

Pro Bowler
Most underrated player on this team. This was the one injury I was afraid of happening on the defense. This time the team has depth but we will see. This team crumbles without Jimmy Smith. His injuries the last few years have been the knife to the heart for the seasons.

Get well soon Jimmy. MVP of this team.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Most underrated player on this team. This was the one injury I was afraid of happening on the defense. This time the team has depth but we will see. This team crumbles without Jimmy Smith. His injuries the last few years have been the knife to the heart for the seasons.

Get well soon Jimmy. MVP of this team.

everything the front office did this offseason was based around this possibility of jimmy not being able to go so the last 4 games of the year will tell us if it was the right strategy

Tru11

Practice Squad
apperently dude just got suspended for 4 games for PEDs.......

redrum52

Hall of Famer
hahahaha so this is some real irony - jimmy was notified that he was about to be suspended for PEDs last week, got injured this week for the year (was likely a 4 game suspension) so he withdrew his appeal... sounds like jimmy did try and use the deer antler spray

Wow... so if the league actually does their job we don't lose him for the season.

The Greek

Veteran
do not understand it when players get suspended for ped use. that is on them 100%. lists are available in the locker room plus they can ask the team doctor or call the league office before putting shit into their bodies. smh!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
do not understand it when players get suspended for ped use. that is on them 100%. lists are available in the locker room plus they can ask the team doctor or call the league office before putting shit into their bodies. smh!!

with older/injured players often it might be that they are happy to take a potential 4 game suspension if it keeps them on the field for the rest of the year - that's how i feel jimmy's would have been