• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Pittsburgh

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'd include the Titans game as well. I feel it's imperative that we beat the Browns, Colts, and Bengals. Personally, the Steelers will be very beneficial, but I don't see us winning unfortunately.

So, because YOU don't see us winning....IF....we lose tonight....
tenor.gif

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Amen to that! Let's show some focused and collective hate towards the Steelers shall we? Knowing Ravens fans' that should be like breathing. Come on now! Let me go out on a limb and against my better judgment make a proclamation. The Ravens are not only going to win tonight but they're going to win by the largest margin of the season. Ravens win by at least 30 points. Oops! I did it didn't I?
Knock on wood

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Amen to that! Let's show some focused and collective hate towards the Steelers shall we? Knowing Ravens fans' that should be like breathing. Come on now! Let me go out on a limb and against my better judgment make a proclamation. The Ravens are not only going to win tonight but they're going to win by the largest margin of the season. Ravens win by at least 30 points. Oops! I did it didn't I?

giphy.gif

Steelers and Patriots are tied at #1. After that I don’t have an order but also dislike all of the teams in the NFC East, Colts, Panthers, Jacksonville, and Jets.

This game kinda reminds me of the 2008 era Ravens. We still weren't sold on Joe but knew what he was capable of doing and we didn't have much weapons but knew our defense could hold its own.