• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Pittsburgh

Tank

Hall of Famer
I don't know what it is, but for the very first time, I'm feeling extremely confident that the Ravens can and will go into Heinz Field and get that "W" over the squeelers on PRIME TIME to advance to 8-5.

Maybe it is because in their last 5 trips to Heinz Field....the Ravens are 4-1. The 1 being that loss last season. WOW!!

So tonight.....they avoid getting swept by the squeelers and get the win and the rest of the NFL learns that the RAVENS are for real!
Damn......just when I was becoming confident of a win and you post this....... the Ravens are doomed! lol

jk...... Gonna be tough at the Ketchup Bowl and I agree it looks like their chances are good. But I have to say Joe’s inconsistency this year and the often weak play at WR has me worried. Hopefully they both have turned the corner.

Tank

Hall of Famer
id put more of those game winning situations on antonio brown going to another level but tomatoes tomatoes (ben's still gotta throw him the ball)
Agreed. I still hold on to a dream that one day the Ravens get a guy like Brown. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't know what it is, but for the very first time, I'm feeling extremely confident that the Ravens can and will go into Heinz Field and get that "W" over the squeelers on PRIME TIME to advance to 8-5.

Maybe it is because in their last 5 trips to Heinz Field....the Ravens are 4-1. The 1 being that loss last season. WOW!!

So tonight.....they avoid getting swept by the squeelers and get the win and the rest of the NFL learns that the RAVENS are for real!
I think the last time you got confident, we lost. So NOW I know who to blame WHEN we lose tonight. :mad:

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If we lose, who do you think the goat is? I'm thinking Marlon Humphrey, or matt Judon with a disappearing act and bonehead penalty.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn......just when I was becoming confident of a win and you post this....... the Ravens are doomed! lol

jk...... Gonna be tough at the Ketchup Bowl and I agree it looks like their chances are good. But I have to say Joe’s inconsistency this year and the often weak play at WR has me worried. Hopefully they both have turned the corner.

I believe that the Ravens will pull this "W" off tonight.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
If we dont make the playoffs , we can look back at the Bears loss as pivotal in that regard. We don't need to win this game,
but it sure could give us a cushion. The Bengals could look at their upcoming game with us as their Super Bowl. That worries me if its a must win for us to get in.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If we dont make the playoffs , we can look back at the Bears loss as pivotal in that regard. We don't need to win this game,
but it sure could give us a cushion. The Bengals could look at their upcoming game with us as their Super Bowl. That worries me if its a must win for us to get in.
I'd include the Titans game as well. I feel it's imperative that we beat the Browns, Colts, and Bengals. Personally, the Steelers will be very beneficial, but I don't see us winning unfortunately.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor

We dont need the Bengals game as well. We can lose 2 of 4 and in most scenarios still make playoffs. 11 wins is potentially the bye, 10 wins is guarantee playoff spot, 9 wins is highly likely playoff spot. That means the Ravens can lose tonight AND to the Bengals and in almost every scenario are fine which is why the number is over 80% likely for playoffs.

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler
Looking for a breakout monster game from willie Henry. He is always breathing down the QBs neck. He will have a game where he begins hitting home

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Guys and gals, can we please redirect some negative energy towards the Steelers. We need to channel as much of this energy as much as we possibly can.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys and gals, can we please redirect some negative energy towards the Steelers. We need to channel as much of this energy as much as we possibly can.
Amen to that! Let's show some focused and collective hate towards the Steelers shall we? Knowing Ravens fans' that should be like breathing. Come on now! Let me go out on a limb and against my better judgment make a proclamation. The Ravens are not only going to win tonight but they're going to win by the largest margin of the season. Ravens win by at least 30 points. Oops! I did it didn't I?