• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Preseason 1 New Orleans Saints @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Yeah, if the Saints wanna do anything this year then Jameis needs to win that starting job

I feel like Winston would be able to show more of why he was a first overall pick with the coaching of Sean Payton and considering he did show a bit of a flash with the 30 for 30 season under Arians. Makes you wonder what he could do with Payton coaching him.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Heads-up play by Moore right there to just go down after the catch. He's actually made a few good plays out there (had a nice catch earlier too)

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Heads-up play by Moore right there to just go down after the catch. He's actually made a few good plays out there (had a nice catch earlier too)

Moore has 2 nice catches and could have had a TD if Trace didn't overthrow him. I think he may have had the best receiving first half. Duv also had 2 nice catches. Proche with 1.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like Winston would be able to show more of why he was a first overall pick with the coaching of Sean Payton and considering he did show a bit of a flash with the 30 for 30 season under Arians. Makes you wonder what he could do with Payton coaching him.

Winston has always had the potential; he's only struggled with decision making at times. Should be interesting to watch the Saints this year depending on who they roll with as their starter. I think Jameis could definitely have a career revival with Payton as coach.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
"But Oweh had no sacks last year!!" ... uh, yeah, did you see what he just did? He was a major disruptor last year regardless of sack numbers. Lazy ass argument

jboy19

Pro Bowler
It has to be our coaching staff because we traded Kaare Vedvik to the Vikings when he looked good for us. Then he didn't really pan out elsewhere.

It’s weird that he didn’t even work out on a team that plays in a dome.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
"But Oweh had no sacks last year!!" ... uh, yeah, did you see what he just did? He was a major disruptor last year regardless of sack numbers. Lazy ass argument

Even the pressures aside from this game, he's looked really disciplined in the run game too. Looks really solid overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.