• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Cleveland

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I keep going back to that run Joe made at the end of the Texans game to pick up that first down to ice the game. I still don’t know if Joe just decided to go for it, because Marty and Harbaugh looked at each other like where did that come from. That play seemed to be what turned on the light switch for Joe, because the post game comments from Joe called out his displeasure with playing too conservative. Then the last two games we actually showed that we can have offensive capability. I just want that to keep going. Maybe the defense, after being embarrassed last week can now pull their act together and we play well on both sides of the ball this week against the Browns and have a good game.

I really believe Joe was just seeing something the whole game and was keeping it in his back pocket. Hopefully that's the last ugly run since I believe he has gotten rid of the brace. He looked like an out of control robot on that run.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Almost that time for the team to prove to us if this #WhyNotUs bullshit is in fact bullshit or if they're for real.

K-Dog

MVP
Kinda...in 2014 when they ran that trick play that got called back.
Yeah. I think that was the extent of it.

I wasn't sure though.

I would have loved to have seen Ray or Sizzle make his acquaintance.
Ed catch a pass or two.