• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Cleveland

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I just don't have that type of confidence in this Ravens team man. Especially, when they play the proverbial "easy game" or "easy win" or "below .500" teams etc. They just haven't played well enough consistently beyond a mere 2 game performance to gain that from me. May be from others. But, I hope we get the "W" on Sunday.

Well I cant say they played consistently the last game lol on defense but I just don't think the Browns will be overlooked after falling apart like a deck chair in the 4th qtr.

Quit being a negative Nellie Mili. :lol:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
tenor.gif

fYDckNm.gif

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well I cant say they played consistently the last game lol on defense but I just don't think the Browns will be overlooked after falling apart like a deck chair in the 4th qtr.

Lol! :lol:

You know how I get AFTER our boys lose a game like that @Willbacker. It's hard for me to shake those types of debacles and follow these cats with "blind" faith like most in here.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I'll see your Jamal and raise you a Torrey. This play started the comeback for the win.

We didn't even score that TD yet, but when that catch happened, I remember getting so hyped like we scored a TD. Coincidentally we needed a Chiefs win against the Chargers. Wow....

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
We didn't even score that TD yet, but when that catch happened, I remember getting so hyped like we scored a TD. Coincidentally we needed a Chiefs win against the Chargers. Wow....
Yes we did and lucked into it.

Of course the next week against the Steelers was sweet.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yes we did and lucked into it.

Of course the next week against the Steelers was sweet.
The fact that our sorry-ass secondary held them to 17 points was nothing short of remarkable. I don't give a shit that they didn't have Bell, all the time we heard them talking about the 6TD game from earlier on the season and all of the weapons they had and etc....

Tank

Hall of Famer
Geeez I miss him.
He was a rare combination of brutal power and world class speed. Can’t help but think of how the team would have looked if Flacco had been here when Jamal, Todd were in the prime of their careers.

Tank

Hall of Famer

Yeah Will, they’ll be pissed after throwing away the win in pburgh and should show up to shut down the brownies. Can’t underestimate these guys though, today is their SB.

Last edited:

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah Will, they’ll be pissed after throwing away the win in pburgh and should show up to shut down the brownies. Can’t underestimate these guys though, today is their SB.

Nah. They still got a remaining game against Pitts which they'll be going in 0-15.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I keep going back to that run Joe made at the end of the Texans game to pick up that first down to ice the game. I still don’t know if Joe just decided to go for it, because Marty and Harbaugh looked at each other like where did that come from. That play seemed to be what turned on the light switch for Joe, because the post game comments from Joe called out his displeasure with playing too conservative. Then the last two games we actually showed that we can have offensive capability. I just want that to keep going. Maybe the defense, after being embarrassed last week can now pull their act together and we play well on both sides of the ball this week against the Browns and have a good game.