• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Flex rant mock

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
EJZRv.gif

I'm in. Watched the film already.
You think he could maybe fall to the 3rd round? Considering hes a tweaner?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wasnt saying what we need. Just what we prioritize. We have starters at all 3 so obviously we wont be looking hard for one unless we fear Jimmy Smith wont be the same
Ohhh gotcha. I hope we prioritize some damn skill positions or OL for once, but I'm on board with a cb for the first time this year

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Its not only the idea of US drafting a reciever in the first round but the idea of drafting a 1st round reciever period. They dont always pan out and you can find great recievers later on in rounds. Juju went in the second, so did Kupp, and theyve been very productive. More so than Corey Davis, Mike Williams, and John Ross combined. Besides, having great WRs isnt the way we win games here. We might end up winning 10 games this year and make the playoffs with arguably the worst recieving corps in the NFL. We dont need great players at WR just reliable ones

Like Mason, Boldin, SSS, and Torrey were for us in the past. They werent the best when they were here; they were damn sure reliable though

corey davis and mike williams have been injured and/or misused all year and john ross was a player i never liked in the draft - that's not a reason to not draft a wr in the 1st - because you also get the successes too - and yes you get some misses but that is why you have to trust/adapt your evaluations... you dont pass on a wr if he's the BPA

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
corey davis and mike williams have been injured and/or misused all year and john ross was a player i never liked in the draft - that's not a reason to not draft a wr in the 1st - because you also get the successes too - and yes you get some misses but that is why you have to trust/adapt your evaluations... you dont pass on a wr if he's the BPA
John Ross was a 4th rounder at best if his 40 time was two tenths of a second slower. Breadbasket catcher, average route runner, bad injury history, and small and frail. I never liked Ross and laughed when the bengals took
Him so high

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Are we so sure there will be a reciever who is BPA at our pick? Cause right now other than Ridley, I dont see it

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Sutton is our pick with guys like Bryce Love, Micah Kiser, and Rashaan Evans still on the board; I would be pretty disapointed

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wouldn't mind Rahsaan Evans but kiser? No thanks. ilb may be a need but not anywhere near as much as WR, 5T, CB, TE, or G.
IlB is probably a more important position than most of those, other than Corner. We wont be spending a 1st round pick on a G or TE, not sure about 5T either.

What dont you like about Kiser???