• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Chiefs

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
If Ronnie gets back to at least a decent level at some point in the season and we can resign Bozeman, then with James and likely a draft tackle or two for competition/depth we should have a good OL going into next season!
At which point our pass rush gets even worse when we lose 3 guys who are basically starters and we allocate all our resources to the OL.

hate to be doom and gloom but damn man these injuries are shrinking our super bowl window and it’s only gonna get harder to build.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
At which point our pass rush gets even worse when we lose 3 guys who are basically starters and we allocate all our resources to the OL.

hate to be doom and gloom but damn man these injuries are shrinking our super bowl window and it’s only gonna get harder to build.

2019 was our year

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
2019 was our year
Nah, the wr corps, lb corps, and pass rush were not even close to super bowl caliber, and frankly Lamar wasn’t ready, we just happened to be super lucky with health and everything went our way, shit doesn’t just “go your way” in the playoffs, you gotta make your own luck.

ChainedBird

Practice Squad

I dunno about all of our resources, I was thinking more of an EDC special, an early and a later round pick on OT and leave the interior alone. We're not grabbing a WR with an early round pick, which frees us up to look at another early round pass rusher and then we have stacks of mid round picks to reload the DL.

Easier said than done, but as long as we re-sign the key players that we need to re-sign this year I think we'll be loving life next season if we can shake the injury bug.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I dunno about all of our resources, I was thinking more of an EDC special, an early and a later round pick on OT and leave the interior alone. We're not grabbing a WR with an early round pick, which frees us up to look at another early round pass rusher and then we have stacks of mid round picks to reload the DL.

Easier said than done, but as long as we re-sign the key players that we need to re-sign this year I think we'll be loving life next season if we can shake the injury bug.
We do have an absolute shit ton of draft picks, that’s the bright side, you gotta think you whiff on most of them though, we got like 9 picks in the first 4 rounds and if you get 2 starters and 1 quality rotational guy then you had a very successful draft. Will that be enough?

ChainedBird

Practice Squad
We do have an absolute shit ton of draft picks, that’s the bright side, you gotta think you whiff on most of them though, we got like 9 picks in the first 4 rounds and if you get 2 starters and 1 quality rotational guy then you had a very successful draft. Will that be enough?

Absolutely, combine that with a quality vet signing or two and hopefully not being snakebitten and imo we should be a top tier team.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So I'm seeing a healthier Pitt has also got their hands full today with the Raiders.

Raiders seem legit so far. Good teams know how to close out these games so we’ll see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Raiders are balling! If they come out of this 2-0 by beating the Ravens and the Steelers back to back....they are going to be trouble. Wow!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Seems like the Steelers may fall to 1-1 losing to the Raiders and the Browns will be 1-1 after beating the Texans. The Bengals fall to 1-1 by losing to the Bears.

RAVENS NEED TO WIN to keep pace at 1-1 by beating the Chiefs tonight!

GO RAVENS!!

Last edited:

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers fall to 1-1.
Bengals fall to 1-1.
Browns win to go 1-1.

At 0-1 Ravens?

Remains to be seen! Let's get that "W" to keep pace at 1-1 tonight!

GO RAVENS!

Yeeeees ! Let’s go , keep the hope alive boys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Steelers fall to 1-1.
Bengals fall to 1-1.
Browns win to go 1-1.

At 0-1 Ravens?

Remains to be seen! Let's get that "W" to keep pace at 1-1 tonight!

GO RAVENS!

The good thing is we'll be closer than if the Bengals/Steelers both went 2-0. BTW, did you custom make that signature graphic?