• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Discussion (Other Teams)

Rams are a weird team. One week they look terrible against a Nick Foles led Eagles team then stomp Seattle in Seattle. They lost to Washington at home this year then go on the road and beat the Jags. I don't get that team lol.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Rams are a weird team. One week they look terrible against a Nick Foles led Eagles team then stomp Seattle in Seattle. They lost to Washington at home this year then go on the road and beat the Jags. I don't get that team lol.
Well, the Skins no McVay and his tendancies and weren't that injured early in the year. I did expect the Rams to win though.

Obviously the Skins had a better game plan on that day. I was surprised.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Well, the Skins no McVay and his tendancies and weren't that injured early in the year. I did expect the Rams to win though.

Obviously the Skins had a better game plan on that day. I was surprised.

yeah i really wouldnt think of the rams as a one week at a time team - they've shown that they have the most efficient and hard to defend offence in the league with a defence that makes big plays - i dont think losing to washington is indicative of anything tbh - almost every good team done fucked up at some point to a minnow this year

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
yeah i really wouldnt think of the rams as a one week at a time team - they've shown that they have the most efficient and hard to defend offence in the league with a defence that makes big plays - i dont think losing to washington is indicative of anything tbh - almost every good team done fucked up at some point to a minnow this year
yes, they just had a down week and may have been overconfident, with Washington coming to down and McVay really wanting this win.

yes, they just had a down week and may have been overconfident, with Washington coming to down and McVay really wanting this win.
The Rams went to Jacksonville and won. Then they lost to Seattle at home and blew their drawers off in Seattle. Weird how that happens.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The Rams went to Jacksonville and won. Then they lost to Seattle at home and blew their drawers off in Seattle. Weird how that happens.

it's a young team that's new to winning - notice how much juice there was in those 2 matchups - sean mcvay facing washington again and the rams facing the seahawks as equals for the first time in a while - they got edgy and didnt play well and now that they are confident they went into seattle and decided to show them how wrong that first loss was

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
it's a young team that's new to winning - notice how much juice there was in those 2 matchups - sean mcvay facing washington again and the rams facing the seahawks as equals for the first time in a while - they got edgy and didnt play well and now that they are confident they went into seattle and decided to show them how wrong that first loss was
and those Rams don't like those hawks. They weren't nice to them and it showed in the score...

BTW, many times I refer to them as Ospreys, because there is no bird called a seahawk. It's an Osprey.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
and those Rams don't like those hawks. They weren't nice to them and it showed in the score...

BTW, many times I refer to them as Ospreys, because there is no bird called a seahawk. It's an Osprey.
Well, an Osprey IS a Sea Hawk. A Sea Hawk is another name for an Osprey, like a nickname.

What is funny is that the Seahawks mascot isn’t even a Sea Hawk.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, an Osprey IS a Sea Hawk. A Sea Hawk is another name for an Osprey, like a nickname.

What is funny is that the Seahawks mascot isn’t even a Sea Hawk.
Yeah, it’s pretty stupid about the mascot. Anyway, I call them the Ospreys.