• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well..... I'm pretty sure Billick was doomed to be fired regardless of the fact we gave the winless Dolphins their only win of the season in 2007. Just that loss was the one that confirmed changes needed to be made. If we give the Browns their only win 10 years later, then I think it only confirms something needs to change again.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why are we so bad? Damn it! Why? What happened to us and our team? Our pride? Our well run front office? Our coaching continuity? WTF?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Now....let's see how the Ravens offense responds to that....

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well..... I'm pretty sure Billick was doomed to be fired regardless of the fact we gave the winless Dolphins their only win of the season in 2007. Just that loss was the one that confirmed changes needed to be made. If we give the Browns their only win 10 years later, then I think it only confirms something needs to change again.
I can only hope. I like Harbaugh but something needs to be shaken up to get this team out of its mediocre rut. We need somebody to shake the tree to get rid of all the rotten fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.