• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I fully expect us to lose one of the next couple of games at home to either the Colts and/or the Bengals. Yet, I also fully believe we are going to make the playoffs. The prospect of the Bills beating the Patriots is far more obscene to me than the prospect of us losing to the Colts at home. Hail Ravens!
I also expect us to win at least 2 games in the playoffs to set up a match up for the Conference Championship game at either Pittsburgh or NE. Either one we have a real shot at winning. SB tickets anybody??

Naw Ellicot! C'mon bro!

We're going to be good going down the stretch! Have faith! We got the 3-11 Colts and the 5-9 Bengals coming into Baltimore.....M&T Bank Stadium WILL BE ROCKING those final two games. Those 2 teams WILL NOT survive!

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Naw Ellicot! C'mon bro!

We're going to be good going down the stretch! Have faith! We got the 3-11 Colts and the 5-9 Bengals coming into Baltimore.....M&T Bank Stadium WILL BE ROCKING those final two games. Those 2 teams WILL NOT survive!
Like always I hope you're right Mili! In fact, every time I get these evil thoughts about the Ravens losing to pathetic teams, I want to be wrong!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Like always I hope you're right Mili! In fact, every time I get these evil thoughts about the Ravens losing to pathetic teams, I want to be wrong!

You know I feel you on that! And rightfully so. It's been due to how the Ravens have played down to and played poorly against those "lesser" teams that make us feel that way. However, I believe that they are ready to make this playoff run by ripping off 3 straight wins! The win yesterday was MAJOR! It started off that chain reaction and now....their last 2 games are at home...in front of their family, friends and fans! THEY WILL FINISH THIS AND MAKE THE PLAYOFFS!

GO RAVENS!

Status
Not open for further replies.