• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I cant be too mad about that, that was just a good throw.
That's what I said. If you're Humphrey you can't take away the sideline there because they have timeouts. If he takes away the sideline he's really vulnerable to a big play, and since they had timeouts you know they can strike anywhere

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
That's what I said. If you're Humphrey you can't take away the sideline there because they have timeouts. If he takes away the sideline he's really vulnerable to a big play, and since they had timeouts you know they can strike anywhere
Well, it was two man underneath, so his job is literally to put his man to the sideline and take away any inside breaking route.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I didn't see the whole cover scheme but that's what I was getting at
I'm just saying there should be no fear of getting beat deep and he should have felt confident squatting on the short route knowing the Browns wanted 10 or so yards to get a field goal.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well looks like we aren't getting help from the Dolphins who apparently think it's enough to just beat the Pats and play terrible the rest of the season.

K-Dog

MVP
So can we admit the browns are better than their record dictates?
I think the lady got it right in the pre game.
"The browns don't look 0-14 on film "

Status
Not open for further replies.