• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Browns (Again): Week 15 Edition

The bad: The Browns lol. The decision to go for it on 4th down. You take those 3 points in a division game! Harbs challenging the catch in the 3rd quarter. Our pass rush needs to step up. Hopefully Collins isn't too banged up.

The good: turnovers, Flacco had an alright game, Collins. Perriman caught the ball

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good: offense answered right after the Browns TD. Overall they played good.
The browns backed off their punt return team to make sure Koch wouldn't fake it. Great adavantage to use in the future.
Bad: situational play calling
ugly: Carl Davis' injury. Kizer throwing those ints.

Flacco sure is playing better.
Bad: his run and going head first for td could of been injured.
Also our wr dropping easy passes again.

Ugly: Maclin softer than tissue. Looks so disinterested to be playing.

Flacco gave the ravens what they needed today. He’s starting to stack games.
Defense rebounded and took Gordon out of the game.

Bad: Rush offense for most of the game. Big run to the Browns RB.

Ugly: Deshone Kizer

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Happy to see Perriman get a good catch. The way Maclin is folding( I guess hes not used to the rough and tumble AFC North)
he will likely see more time.

Pees will always make his adjustments. The defense did a great job in the 2nd half of keeping the inside contain and not allowing Cleveland to run through the middle.

Let's give him his props, outside of the 95 yard TD drive he called a great game. Mosley and Judon also rebounded very well.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The bad: The Browns lol. The decision to go for it on 4th down. You take those 3 points in a division game! Harbs challenging the catch in the 3rd quarter. Our pass rush needs to step up. Hopefully Collins isn't too banged up.

The good: turnovers, Flacco had an alright game, Collins. Perriman caught the ball
False. Going for it was the right call, running a play that risks losing big chunks is the wrong call. The whole point of that play is that the browns get it at their 1 and you load the box for 3 snaps and they go nowhere. We run a sweep and lose yards and it's fucked

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So i was driving for the entirety of the match without being able to even listen to the game: can someone give me a summary (ill go back and try and watch the game tomorrow probably) of all the important things...
They're the Browns. They find ways to lose and the fanbase likely overreacted in the game thread when they scored a TD by saying "this game is over" when we had an entire half to blame them.

Only summary you need

NYSE5

Practice Squad
What did I tell you'all?
Easy.
Run of the mill fans think emotionally, my team is great, my team will win it all, my team this and my team that. The Ravens as an organization have to think intelligently and logically. They are a bit concerned that playing a powder puff schedule has not adequately prepared them for any possible playoff game.

Judon, Mosley, and Humphrey had really good games. Judon has really developed into a good player for this team this year.