• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Browns (Again): Week 15 Edition

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I did as well. Please feel free to review the games again, even if you’ve already seen them.

haha thanks guys - it's harder to motivate yourself to rewatch film in season when you've seen the game but if i have time (and i may well do given that its holiday season) and the mood hits me id be happy to do it again - ill be honest though its more likely gonna be if we win than lose lol - as vacuous as that may sound its just easier watching football after the fact when we win

im really hoping we get this colts win because then i can sit back and just enjoy the rest of the football for the rest of the weekend unspoilt and unsullied

K-Dog

MVP
Get a DVD of The Mile High Miracle game. Review that game ( the GREATEST game I have ever watched hands down ) It might fill a full ten pages.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator

K-Dog

MVP
The game ended at like midnight on a Sunday night. ( Two overtime periods) I was on such a stress / adrenaline high I don't think I fell asleep till after two AM

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
even knowing the result and the important plays i think going through that film might kill me from high blood pressure
That game is so crazy. It's still entertaining to watch, I've watched it probably 5 times since. I still feel a bit of heartbreak watching a gassed ray Lewis miss a late TD saving tackle on DT. I still feel the heartbreak when that 4th down pass on our second to last drive goes in and out of jacobys hands. I still get a shiteatin grin and a little choked up when jacoby catches that ball. I still get pissed off when suggs' strip sack gets called back because of an illegal hands to the face call. That game was such an epic roller coaster ride. The only games I could say were more trilling was the steelers vs cardinals SB, the giants beating the 07 pats, and the pats comeback vs he falcons. That game was easily one of the greatest in modern football history

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
so ive finally finished the game and i wanna say it was a really interesting game for the ravens with a lot of good things to build on even this late in the season and very few things i hated about the game

sorry for spamming this one for a couple of pages lol but i guess i didnt really want to spam it all in one essay lol
I actually enjoyed reading I may go back and rewatch the game tonight in excitement for tomorrow evening

so ive finally finished the game and i wanna say it was a really interesting game for the ravens with a lot of good things to build on even this late in the season and very few things i hated about the game

sorry for spamming this one for a couple of pages lol but i guess i didnt really want to spam it all in one essay lol

I agree with the others here. It was definitely an interesting read. I'd be interested in break downs/opinions on future games as well.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I agree with the others here. It was definitely an interesting read. I'd be interested in break downs/opinions on future games as well.

haha im not so good at specifics as @Tank or specific positional stuff like @The Raven or @29BmoreBird22 but i do spot trends out of minutiae that ive found some people miss and i like it when i notice the little things - they feel important all of a sudden

im glad people got something out of this like i did

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
That game is now my best football experience ever, but I'm still hoping people will convert to calling it the F-Bomb. Previous best ever was the win at Tennessee following the 2000 season.

Tank

Hall of Famer
That game is now my best football experience ever, but I'm still hoping people will convert to calling it the F-Bomb. Previous best ever was the win at Tennessee following the 2000 season.
That Tennessee game was epic, but for much different reasons than the F Bomb as it was defense and special teams play that won it. Even though we had split our divisional games with them the Titans probably should have won both and I think most expected them to repeat as AFC Champions to return to the SB. In beating them in Tennessee again the Ravens proved they were no fluke. Ray Lewis’ pick six was one of the defining moments of that SB run.

Ironic that 3 of the Titans’ best players from that year would at some point come to play for the Ravens.