• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Indianapolis

I'm mum on Maclin. On one hand I think he can be an effective player but on the other he's just not dependable. I think he needs to be more utilized on deep routes where he won't be in position to get hit by a safety or linebacker. He's been dealing with a lot of injuries but I don't think this offense is going to be in a good position unless Maclin is a part of it as it pertains to this season. Point is that he just always seems to be in position to be hit by a safety or LB. I think Joe needs to put the ball in places where he's least vulnerable at, not to mention that I think Marty has to do his part and put him in places where he doesn't get hit often.

The only negative I see going into this Saturday game is that were on short rest and Indy is coming off a Thursday night game.

My biggest concern is Collins. He took quite a beating against the Browns. I'm hoping our run game can dominate but o line and backs won't be too fresh.