• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Indianapolis

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
The only negative I see going into this Saturday game is that were on short rest and Indy is coming off a Thursday night game.

My biggest concern is Collins. He took quite a beating against the Browns. I'm hoping our run game can dominate but o line and backs won't be too fresh.
Good point. I wonder if buck can carry the load, he seems to have found some footing finally and is doing a good job, he runs hard, he reminds me le'ron mcclain the way he barrels forward low and strong and keeps his legs churning. I wouldn't be against giving Collins 10 touches and letting buck be the workhorse and let Collins spell him with woodhead on third downs. I get this ugly feeling that we got slugfest coming against cinci and we're gonna need Collins at 100%

I do think Buck is going to be called upon to carry more than his usual load and yes he's looked better of late. I think that has had part to do with the line play and part to do with Collins providing a spark to the run game overall.

Yes I worry about that Cincy game ... Almost more from the perspective of coming out in one piece than whether we can win the game.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Or we could just trust West? He's not Trent you know... He's serviceable enough to let the others rest, for a game.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco last three games 5td's one pick .He is starting to get on a roll. I can feel it. And thats with not much at the receiver position.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is the kind of game where our pass rush has to take over! Im looking at Henry, Judon, and Suggs to dominate obvious passing situations

redrum52

Hall of Famer
The only good thing about the injuries we've faced is that we've found great depth and a potential star in Collins. Better make light work of the Colts. Might be a good time to get Perriman some more reps with Flacco actually playing well. Not saying force it to him, but Maclin is looking real hit or miss health wise.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Good point. I wonder if buck can carry the load, he seems to have found some footing finally and is doing a good job, he runs hard, he reminds me le'ron mcclain the way he barrels forward low and strong and keeps his legs churning. I wouldn't be against giving Collins 10 touches and letting buck be the workhorse and let Collins spell him with woodhead on third downs. I get this ugly feeling that we got slugfest coming against cinci and we're gonna need Collins at 100%

yeah especially if we get a lead early id be ok with maybe manufacturing his touches a little bit in space to get him out of between the tackles a little bit more for a game

Oh, I believe this poster knows more about the Ravens than he is letting on.
You guys will easily win in a blowout. You guys worried before you played my Packers and I assured you that you will have no problem. I was right because my team sucks. This game will be no different as you will win and clinch a playoff berth.