• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Indianapolis

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Yes I am a Packers fan. I'm saying the Colts are a worse team than my Packers and my Packers are a bottom of the barrel team.
The colts and the packers are literal parallels of each other

transcendent QB talent who gets injured a fair amount who literally has to carry their entire team by themselves because nothing is there.

Difference is... Rodgers heals faster than Luck and is frankly just the better talent. Rodgers is the Dan Marino of the modern age, as in he makes throws that he just shouldn't be able to make.

The colts and the packers are literal parallels of each other

transcendent QB talent who gets injured a fair amount who literally has to carry their entire team by themselves because nothing is there.

Difference is... Rodgers heals faster than Luck and is frankly just the better talent. Rodgers is the Dan Marino of the modern age, as in he makes throws that he just shouldn't be able to make.
We will never win another one with Rodgers though. Our window has closed for good I think. Rodgers will most likely go down again next year like he does usually. Yep not a bright future for us. You guys have much more of a brighter future.

NYSE5

Practice Squad
We will never win another one with Rodgers though. Our window has closed for good I think. Rodgers will most likely go down again next year like he does usually. Yep not a bright future for us. You guys have much more of a brighter future.
Strange.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
As long as Rodgers is healthy you're a SB contender. It's a shame the FO has failed so horribly to address the defense though

PurpleGecko

Practice Squad
With Rodgers at QB you guys will always have a chance to win it all. Really it's more about the Packers retooling through the draft and strengthening the defense. I would think that Green Bay's front office is competent enough to attempt that

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yes, there is more to this poster than meets the eye.

I mean any outside observer can see that GB might be so inept at drafting that they may fail to be a dynasty with quite possibly the greatest QB to ever play the game playing for them. Its insane how good Rodgers is or to put it simply if he were on Cleveland I would have Cleveland in the playoffs right now. 0-13 right now and he could have made them a playoff team instead.

NYSE5

Practice Squad
I mean any outside observer can see that GB might be so inept at drafting that they may fail to be a dynasty with quite possibly the greatest QB to ever play the game playing for them. Its insane how good Rodgers is or to put it simply if he were on Cleveland I would have Cleveland in the playoffs right now. 0-13 right now and he could have made them a playoff team instead.
The point is why pretend to be a Packers fan when you clearly root for the Ravens.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well said and very true.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I love rodgers. He has been the best qb lg last few year imo. I just think that yall FO hasnt supplied him with the defensive talent. Kind of how peyton was treated in indy for a while.

The point is why pretend to be a Packers fan when you clearly root for the Ravens.
All of us Packer fans are down on our team right now. I feel like it's over for us. I think most people are more harder on their own team than other teams. I love my Packers but this season hurt a lot. Like I said now that we're out I'm supporting you guys.