• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
My friend who's a Broncos fan REALLY thinks we'll win because of their offense not doing much. I dunno. I don't trust our OL against THAT defense.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Could be wrong but think the Brockers deal was more expensive.
It was, but brockers is a far superior player and if we rescinded for health reasons and one player has been injured often since signing, and the other has been healthy and playing well, then… wtf

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It was, but brockers is a far superior player and if we rescinded for health reasons and one player has been injured often since signing, and the other has been healthy and playing well, then… wtf
did Brockers even play last year?

edit: he did play last year.

If we signed Brockers no way we would be able to sign Zeitler. Something has to give due to his cap hit.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
did Brockers even play last year?

edit: he did play last year.

If we signed Brockers no way we would be able to sign Zeitler. Something has to give due to his cap hit.

Exactly. I'm fine with where we're at right now in that aspect. The DL should be fine and he'll be a boost when he's healthy. Couldn't imagine how this line would look without Zeitler or the wrs without Watkins. Pass rush without Houston. I'll take the tradeoff.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

Tank

Hall of Famer
….and if we knew Webb would keep tearing his ACL, Pitta keep breaking his hip, Wolfe’s back would keep him out, etc., etc.. You get the idea. lol