• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Late Sunday Kickoff

Broncos looking good early this year. Bridgewater playing well and that offence is humming albeit they've not played tricky defences yet (but by the evidence so far the ravens defence might not be that tricky either).

Ravens are going to have to execute and not play the sloppy way they did against the Lions or the Broncos will be out of sight before the Ravens can even get into gear.

Lots to fix if we want to win this one.

Von Miller vs Pat Mekari could be ugly.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Will Rashod be back for this game? Idk how many more heart attacks I can take from Skid Row Brown

JO_75

Hall of Famer
This Denver defense is going to give us headaches. We can not afford Lamar to turn over the ball and throw a bone headed interception next week. I'd much rather go into Denver next week, blow them out and prove that Denver was taking advantage of a easy schedule but I know that won't happen. I just don't want this to come down to the Mile High Miracle sequel.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
This Denver defense is going to give us headaches. We can not afford Lamar to turn over the ball and throw a bone headed interception next week. I'd much rather go into Denver next week, blow them out and prove that Denver was taking advantage of a easy schedule but I know that won't happen. I just don't want this to come down to the Mile High Miracle sequel.

the INT this week i dont think was bone-headed...

he's thrown 1 bad INT (the 2nd one to honey badger)

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Credit to the Broncos for being 3-0, but all three teams they have faced are a combined 0-9.

Hopefully the DL is healthier heading in to Denver.

This will be a tough game. The Broncos play some solid D. Keeping Lamar upright won't be easy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i doubt it - hasnt been activated, and won't have practiced yet even if he is activated this week - will need at least a week or 2 of practice before he's considered for game action methinks
what was ellliott and hayes injury?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
the INT this week i dont think was bone-headed...

he's thrown 1 bad INT (the 2nd one to honey badger)

It was a bad throw but not a bad decision. The defense was not going to stop the Lions so trying to hit a big throw is a good idea but that was not a good throw though at the end of the day all it did was make sure Lions got better field position so that they could score in time to give the ball back.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I really, really fear that this will be a game similar to the Raiders one where Lamar is under siege damn near every play.