• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Broncos

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
For a while I had this weird optimism that bell was gonna suit up and just have an unexpected Renaissance season, but now that it looks like he’s being activated, I have none.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
For a while I had this weird optimism that bell was gonna suit up and just have an unexpected Renaissance season, but now that it looks like he’s being activated, I have none.

It’s okay. Maybe villanueva gets his groove back sooner rather than never and you can be optimistic again.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

He’s talking about Sunday. Not the new movie coming out..

rossihunter2

Staff Member

i guess we'll see - my guess is that he's shown more in practice than at least 1 of the other guys if he is actually getting called up because the only reason he spent some time on the PS was the same as Dez last year - needed to get into game shape first

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lamar back at practice today. Averett out for the second straight day, and Wolfe, Stanley and Elliott are not practicing. The latter three almost certainly won't play Sunday. Averett not looking good either.

Going to be a very thin secondary come Sunday.

jboy19

Pro Bowler

Almost seems like they want to figure out if Bell is worth keeping around over the potential upside of McCrary. The team probably does need to consider some ILBs for the practice squad. I could be reading into it too much though.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Tucker is going to get his 70 yard field goal in Denver this Sunday!

We are so spoiled to have a kicker this good.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I wonder what he’s worth adjusting for inflation lol
put me to work and I'll get the answer. The $6m started in 1973.

$6,000,000 in 1973 is worth $36,968,513.51 today

Inflation from 1973 to 2021
Cumulative price change 516.14%
Average inflation rate 3.86%
Converted amount ($6,000,000 base) $36,968,513.51
Price difference ($6,000,000 base) $30,968,513.51
CPI in 1973 44.400
CPI in 2021 273.567
Inflation in 1973 6.22%
Inflation in 2021 5.25%
$6,000,000 in 1973 $36,968,513.51 in 2021

https://www.in2013dollars.com/us/inflation/1973?amount=6000000

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
unofficial, Official prediction

Broncos go ahead of the Ravens with 5 seconds left. Ravens take the kickoff in the end zone and kneel down.

Tucker lines up at their own 25 yard line for a 93 yard field goal.......against the wind.

Ravens win 31-30 and the delay of game penalty from the previous week is forgotten.

Tucker is inducted in the HOF on Monday, unanimously.

Last edited:

Nurps

MVP
Can we just have one dominant game, please? One where I can just sit back and marvel at the awesome that is our team? One where I dont scream WHAT THE FUCK, *insert player name?!?!? I just want to relax, drink easy, and watch my buddys Rams lose to the Cardinals. Is that too much to ask?