• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Passing Game, The Running Game and another OL Injury

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I like Averett....a lot.

Would not want to see this guy go honestly.
Him and Marcus on the outside with Marlo in the slot would be insane. Plus if Madboogie and Odafe keep getting better, the defense could be insane. I hope we extend Houston as well. I’m not sure all of Calais, Williams and Wolfe are here next season though

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Him and Marcus on the outside with Marlo in the slot would be insane. Plus if Madboogie and Odafe keep getting better, the defense could be insane. I hope we extend Houston as well. I’m not sure all of Calais, Williams and Wolfe are here next season though
Wolfe's contract is guaranteed through next season so he will be here. Williams and Campbell very likely won't be. I believe Campbell retires and BWill only comes back if he takes a much smaller deal.

ChainedBird

Practice Squad
Wolfe's contract is guaranteed through next season so he will be here. Williams and Campbell very likely won't be. I believe Campbell retires and BWill only comes back if he takes a much smaller deal.

See, I'm really not sure with Calais. He's what, 34, 35 and I was expecting regression but he's been killing it so far this season. I agree there's a good chance he hands up his cleats at the end of the season, but at the same time if he carries on at this rate then he might just not!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
See, I'm really not sure with Calais. He's what, 34, 35 and I was expecting regression but he's been killing it so far this season. I agree there's a good chance he hands up his cleats at the end of the season, but at the same time if he carries on at this rate then he might just not!
I think if we sign him he would come back, but he's also said he could hang it up. Yes, he's playing at a high level and was last season also until he got covid.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
lets see how hes doing at the end of the year lol, a lot of vets in their final years start out strong year after year, its usually how they finish that determines if theyre over the hill or not

lets see how hes doing at the end of the year lol, a lot of vets in their final years start out strong year after year, its usually how they finish that determines if theyre over the hill or not

This. If we can spell him enough throughout the course of the year we may avoid that.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Suggs started each of his last two seasons strong (first half) and didn't finish strong in each of those seasons.