• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Pro Bowl Thread

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
Sadly, no Ravens WRs were selected.

I also can't believe Sam Koch didn't make it.
Boswell is a pro bowl kicker, too. SMH

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Tucker, Koch and Cox the Wolf Pack got the shaft.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
My reaction to Tucker's Snub:

source.gif

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Chris fucking Boswell over Justin Tucker? Lmfao.

The Steelers having 8 selections yet again proves it’s a popularity contest

rossihunter2

Staff Member
im assuming its boswell and zuerlein? its purely because they are more buzzworthy names right now - zuerlein would deserve the other spot but boswell has been buzzy because he's in primetime - tucker has been playing kicker at a higher level than any kicker ever the last 2 years

rossihunter2

Staff Member
this is probably under the radar but how is donald penn in the pro bowl team and not ronnie stanley?
likewise you could even make an argument for ryan jensen over rodney hudson...
raiders line has been a down right let down and jensen and stanley have anchored one of the better lines in the league

Tucker and Koch not making it really made this a joke. I mean I'm used to it but this is just ridiculous. I'm not even speaking on the behalf of our team but the entire league as a whole, how on earth did Harrison Smith not make it???

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
this is probably under the radar but how is donald penn in the pro bowl team and not ronnie stanley?
raiders line has been a down right let down and jensen and stanley have anchored one of the better lines in the league
Because the Raiders have a very large fan base

rossihunter2

Staff Member
i also wanna know how guys who are injured and out for the season before the pro bowl roster is announced can be on it - carson wentz... ryan shazier...

also sorry but who the fuck is brett kern and why the hell is he ahead of sam koch?
also why wouldnt the best AFC special teams unit be represented by levine rather than some rando from new england?

sidenote: the other team in purple were also snubbed... no case keenum, no harrison smith

Sledge Hammer

Pro Bowler

I agree Jensen should be in the pro bowl. Stanley borderline. I mean penn is a joke but he has vet status. And Stanley isn't the wall as of yet a young player needs to gain recognition. He gets a lot of help and doesn't dominate nor maul the competition like Taylor Lewan did to get his recognition to get a pro bowl invite in season2. He will get there. But Jensen is a monster and should!!

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i also wanna know how guys who are injured and out for the season before the pro bowl roster is announced can be on it - carson wentz... ryan shazier...

also sorry but who the fuck is brett kern and why the hell is he ahead of sam koch?
also why wouldnt the best AFC special teams unit be represented by levine rather than some rando from new england?

sidenote: the other team in purple were also snubbed... no case keenum, no harrison smith
You need 8 games played to be voted in.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I freaking hate the pro bowl voting system. I freaking hate the Steelers