• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Pro Bowl Thread

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
So many kickers get lucky making just because their kick bounces off a goal post or crossbar. I'd like to know what percentage of Tuckers kicks go right down the middle. I'd guess 95%.
This. That’s one thing that is truly amazing about JT. He absolutely nails almost all of his kicks straight down the middle.

We could quite possibly be witnessing the greatest kicker of all time on our team. And I really want him to break the 64 yd record.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
the 48 yarder was a block anyway - and i think that "54" yarder was a 58 yarder - i remember filmstudy saying that tuck is perfect from 50-57 yards
I wasn't sure how long the 58 was; just knew it was over 54, but yeah, either way, not an easy kick by any stretch of the imagination.

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
So many kickers get lucky making just because their kick bounces off a goal post or crossbar. I'd like to know what percentage of Tuckers kicks go right down the middle. I'd guess 95%.
Bumped for relevance, and a potential jinx.