• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: vs Colts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Monday Night Football (again) and our 3rd primetime game of the year already and 2nd time at the Bank.

Hopefully this one is less stressful than the first two.

Colts coming off their first win but will be without Quenton Nelson.

Status of Alejandro Villanueva going to be super important this week. If he can't go then the Ravens might be starting Mekari and Andre Smith which would/could be catastrophic.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Monday Night Football (again) and our 3rd primetime game of the year already and 2nd time at the Bank.

Status of Alejandro Villanueva going to be super important this week. If he can't go then the Ravens might be starting Mekari and Andre Smith which would/could be catastrophic.
Justin Houston will have a sack against his former team.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I don't mind primetime games but this many late starts makes me miss 1PM start times. At least spread them out on the schedule, not have 3 of the first four weeks be 4PM or later.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So hold on. We tied the Steelers at 43 games and next week we can own the record for ourselves against... the Colts. Talk about the irony that the Ravens can own that record by beating the team who left the city overnight. Amazing.

Last edited:

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I fucking hate late night games. Really messes with my hw schedule, cause I'm either too amped up or pissed off to focus on studying.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looking forward to another complete game. The colts, much like the Broncos , are not a good team. Looking forward to a big home win on prime time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I fucking hate late night games. Really messes with my hw schedule, cause I'm either too amped up or pissed off to focus on studying.
yes but I prefer Sunday Night. Atleast I don't have to wait another day to watch the game and the team has the full week to prepare for the next game.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
It's funny. Many complained about a lack of primetime games and I hate them now. Staying up late and waiting all day is a pain in the ass. Nothing worse than a loss too. Hope the extra time helps AV. Would like to avoid Smith seeing snaps if he doesn't have to.

Ravens by 14 with AV at tackle.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
It's funny. Many complained about a lack of primetime games and I hate them now. Staying up late and waiting all day is a pain in the ass. Nothing worse than a loss too. Hope the extra time helps AV. Would like to avoid Smith seeing snaps if he doesn't have to.

Ravens by 14 with AV at tackle.
Prime time games are cool, when you aren’t forced to make a habit out of it lol, 4 of the first 5 are 8:30 games and one more at 4:30, fucking insane.

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

It’s a blessing that Andre Smith did an unnecessary face mask, because he is beyond terrible and always has been. Ask Cincinnati fans

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
The question is can we really get the offensive run game going against the Colts. Having Andre Smith pass block Lamar's blind side
is a recipe for disaster.