• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion: Primetime Overload

Nurps

Ravens Ring of Honor
I felt sooooo bad for Geno last night. He was looking great and I could feel a game winning drive coming and then.........someone tripped over their own shoelaces.......

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Could be Geno time for quite a while, sitting at 2-3 in the best division without Russell Wilson is going to be brutal. This also potentially means the New York Jets could end up with two top 15 picks in the Draft.

Last edited:

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
If I was a Jets fan, I would be sick to my stomach watching this and knowing how much Sam Darnold is thriving with his new team lol. Zach Wilson does not look good at all

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
mechanics, confidence and accuracy look all over the place

everything's moving too fast for him right now

If there was 1 QB that needed to sit a year under a Veteran QB.. it was Wilson.

He’s looking frantic for sure.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m torn fellas. As a ravens fan.. I want browns to lose and Baker to crash.

but I’m from San Diego.. so I’m in a fantasy chat with all charger fans. I want their golden goose, Herbie, to lay an egg against Browns Defense and crash as well..

who to cheer for...

rossihunter2

Staff Member

but I’m from San Diego.. so I’m in a fantasy chat with all charger fans. I want their golden goose, Herbie, to lay an egg against Browns Defense and crash as well..

who to cheer for...

easy answer: a tie

but in all seriousness i cant root for the browns in any game now that they're competitive

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

who to cheer for...

but in all seriousness i cant root for the browns in any game now that they're competitive
I'm with rossi. The ONLY time we root for a divisional rival if it directly helps us out like the Steelers did last season. Other from that, there is no circumstance that you're pulling for the Browns.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor

I'm with rossi. The ONLY time we root for a divisional rival if it directly helps us out like the Steelers did last season. Other from that, there is no circumstance that you're pulling for the Browns.

True. Guess I’ll root for the Chargers. That way.. they come into our house all high and mighty for us to smack em back to reality. LFG!!