• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 5 Discussion: Primetime Overload

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Um.... yeah we are going to have find a way to disrupt Chase when we play the Bengals, he just gets free on these long passes that goes for Touchdowns.
Marlon will shut the rookie down, I’m still not worried about the Bengals, I’ve seen all their games. They are getting better but we are still better and they still haven’t got the guys to stop Lamar

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
And THIS is why the Ravens MUST ALWAYS take care of their own business cause they can never seem to count on these other cats (teams) like the Packers or the Broncos to give a little assistance by beating a division foe. Smh!

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lions recover a fumble in the red zone and the Lions have a chance to tie the game against the Vikings.

Edit: Lions TD! 2PT Conversion is GOOD! Lions lead 17-16.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Lions lose another heartbreaker... Greg Joseph hits a 54 yard Field Goal and Vikings win it 19-17.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Patriots win a close one against the Texans..... I'm still alive for another week in Survival.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
how lucky can the bengals get

Crosby missed 3 fgs in a quarter plus overtime. multiple chances to win game

5 missed fg in 8 minutes

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maaan.. just as AJ Green leaves the division.. enter JaMarr Chase. He’s gonna be a problem.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals kicker misses another FG! Wow!

C'mon Rodgers and put these cats out of their misery....please!

Goodness!