• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly: Week 16 Edition

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
@rossihunter2 not quoting the entire thing, but Humphrey got picked on a few times, but from what I saw, he was shadowing Hilton like 75% of the time, so to get picked on a little when going against a pretty good receiver is nothing to scoff at because he generally held up really well.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
The biggest surprise for me is Buck Allen. He looks like he never looked before.
Now, if our OC could see that, maybe we can get our 1-2 punch to convert more yards and score some TDs instead of throwing TE screens 3 yards behind the scrimmage line.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Cincinnati’s Super Bowl is coming up next week . It worries me .

They would love to knock us out of the playoffs.

The biggest surprise for me is Buck Allen. He looks like he never looked before.
Now, if our OC could see that, maybe we can get our 1-2 punch to convert more yards and score some TDs instead of throwing TE screens 3 yards behind the scrimmage line.
Buck had a good game last week as well

Tank

Hall of Famer
Game over. Ravens win with no major injuries. On to next week.

Edit; Bummer.....didn’t realize Hill’s injury was serious, hoping it isn’t.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 not quoting the entire thing, but Humphrey got picked on a few times, but from what I saw, he was shadowing Hilton like 75% of the time, so to get picked on a little when going against a pretty good receiver is nothing to scoff at because he generally held up really well.

Thanks for the reply lol - I’ll be honest I didn’t really notice the outside corners except when they were really obviously beat because I spent so much of my attention on the LoS trying to decipher why we were getting beaten up up front

rossihunter2

Staff Member

Especially when it’s 3rd and short, especially when you’re not a good screen team, especially when the last screens you tried didn’t work...