• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I don't like that I have to stream it. Should be on my regular tv channels.

Same , i got the chiefs skins game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Great drive to open the half. Took up half the third quarter and put 7 on the board. Hope Bozeman back is okay.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And that was almost a 7 and a half minute drive. That's where our offense is at its best. I love the explosive plays, but give me a long-sustaining drive like that.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
We really needed that drive to give our defense a cushion. They had a good first half, but I don't trust them to stop Herbert all second half

The Defense has really dominated a better team so far…. Idk where these guys were last week

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
And that was almost a 7 and a half minute drive. That's where our offense is at its best. I love the explosive plays, but give me a long-sustaining drive like that.

watching this game with a bunch of charger fans.. that’s what they’re hating the most. How we just bled the clock

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Also Mahomes is a turnover machine this year. Like it's bad bad

Yea watching the skins game on CBS while steaming Ravens. The Skins are giving him fits

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I respect that they are going for it (they probably need to) but throwing at Humphrey is easily the stupidest thing you could possibly do.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Let’s go D!!! Damn i love it

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
That’s ballsy. Calling the play for a rookie on Humphrey. Such disrespect.

Status
Not open for further replies.