• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 6 LA Chargers @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
We're just off by a little. Need 0.1 more seconds to throw, passes of by 1 ft. Let's just show some killer instinct. Time to be calm and surgical

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I love the aggressive play call though. Good teams put away games likes this. Just missed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely no issue with the playcall at all

and i think even on the drive that ended the first half i was delighted to see us in empty on 3rd and 20 and not just taking the give up run to keep the clock rolling

even when we're not connecting i'd much prefer us remain positive and aggressive with our offensive playcalling

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I am harsher on WRs with drops then most but if it barely touches your fingertips then that is not a drop.
So it was Lamar’s fault?

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
So it was Lamar’s fault?

Its a tight window, so it wasnt like the miss to Andrews but it needed to be a few inches closer so Brown can get a hand on the ball rather than fingertips. If a WR gets 2h on a ball no matter what it should be a catch, but if they are getting fingertips on it then I am not expecting them to catch that.

marklar

Pro Bowler
How on earth can we completely shut down Keenan Allen like this after the leaky pass defense all season?

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Crowd sounds really loud on TV. Fans were more then fired up today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
You can tell Lamar is a bit rattled with this pressure. I really wanted to see another big passing game from him

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
How on earth can we completely shut down Keenan Allen like this after the leaky pass defense all season?
Communication - from the outside looking in - seems to be better. Bynes and Elliott back is huge for this defense

Status
Not open for further replies.