• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cincinnati

rossihunter2

Staff Member
As long as we take care of business, those other games won't matter. I think the Titans lose, Bills win and also Chargers win. Meaning the game where Tyrod was benched for Peterman against the Chargers will be the one to cost the Bills in the end.

There’s be a sense of poetic justice for Tyrod (although I imagine he’d rather play in the playoffs) would give him more leverage this offseason though

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
As long as we take care of business, those other games won't matter. I think the Titans lose, Bills win and also Chargers win. Meaning the game where Tyrod was benched for Peterman against the Chargers will be the one to cost the Bills in the end.
Last few weeks I’ve been pondering that

I agree that the Bills and Chargers will win. I think the Jags will win if they don’t rest players. If they rest players I see the titans winning.

I think we will win and we will come to play. We need some turnovers this game though.

In which case, the Bills Mafia will be out in force with the pitchforks and torches. Yeah, they picked a bad game to sacrifice for a silly QB trial.

Holy cow ... the line on this game opened at Ravens -9.5 and is sitting at -10. What?!!?

It would seem that Vegas and betters have forgotten what division games can be like and how much of a pain in the ass this team has been to us over the past several years. Bengals showed yesterday they aren't totally giving up .... but as is often the case, Vegas sees something we perhaps don't, so I hope they are right!

They may wait until the Steelers game today.
Gotcha - yes, they do need to wait to see what happens. If the Steelers win, they will set the line based on the the Jags resting starters. So - we have a reason other than just hating the Steelers to want to see them lose today.

Can T.J. Yates find some magic? Brown's out ... Steelers hungover from Pats loss? Hope springs eternal !

Last edited:

mc_red23

Pro Bowler
Pissed that I'm not going to be able to watch this one now. It's a 9:25pm start over here and I'll be going out around that time so I'm going to miss it.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Holy cow ... the line on this game opened at Ravens -9.5 and is sitting at -10. What?!!?

It would seem that Vegas and betters have forgotten what division games can be like and how much of a pain in the ass this team has been to us over the past several years. Bengals showed yesterday they aren't totally giving up .... but as is often the case, Vegas sees something we perhaps don't, so I hope they are right!
and thats why im gonna do teaser or take cinn -10

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
So this game will be precisely during my new year's party, beginning at 10:30 am here. Fucking muricans

Filmstudy

Staff Member
Filmstudy
Writer
Orioles unable to flex their game to accommodate Super Bowl Opener? Shame on them.

Made plans without considering week 17 flex for playoff considerations? Shame on you,

And while we're at it, I really don't like complaints about cold-weather football for the next month. I'd be thrilled if the Ravens play 3 games in January that average 20 degrees.