• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Cincinnati

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
It's really not win or go home though. With both the Bills and Titans losing when one of them loses again next week the Ravens will also be in.

Yeah but we don't want to go in like that. All we got to do is win baby (Al Davis).

Tank

Hall of Famer
credit to @Filmstudy but the ravens need a strong run defensive game vs the bengals or they are in danger of losing the consecutive streak of allowing less than 4 ypc in a season (currently 21 seasons long)
They may be trying to stop Bernard as Mixon went out in the 1st quarter today and didn’t return.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
These Schedulers love the Ravens Bengals playing in the final week. Glad that final gave us a home game though.

Last edited:

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Bengals-Ravens moved to 4:25pm next week.

It’s a landmark schedule:

No Sunday night game and all relevant games get played concurrently - the afc byes and home field get sorted at 1 pm and the afc wildcard race is all happening at 4:25 pm

I actually think the nfl has done a good thing - it makes sense not to give teams a competitive advantage over their direct competitors

So ravens, bills, chargers, titans all play at the same time

Steelers and pats play at the same time

Saints, rams, falcons, panthers and Seahawks all play at the same time

Vikings and eagles play at the same time

It works for the top of the draft too: giants, colts, Texans and bears all play at the same time too

I wail on the nfl a lot but I’ll give them credit for how they’ve reorganised the schedule for week 17

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
It’s a landmark schedule:

No Sunday night game and all relevant games get played concurrently - the afc byes and home field get sorted at 1 pm and the afc wildcard race is all happening at 4:25 pm

I actually think the nfl has done a good thing - it makes sense not to give teams a competitive advantage over their direct competitors

So ravens, bills, chargers, titans all play at the same time

Steelers and pats play at the same time

Saints, rams, falcons, panthers and Seahawks all play at the same time

Vikings and eagles play at the same time

It works for the top of the draft too: giants, colts, Texans and bears all play at the same time too

I wail on the nfl a lot but I’ll give them credit for how they’ve reorganised the schedule for week 17
Nicely done

JO_75

Hall of Famer

As long as we take care of business, those other games won't matter. I think the Titans lose, Bills win and also Chargers win. Meaning the game where Tyrod was benched for Peterman against the Chargers will be the one to cost the Bills in the end.