• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Interested in James Harrison

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Oh Lordy if we had him and played the Steelers, no chance he doesn’t go off. We could really use him for this run. I doubt he signs with us though. If I wanted to beat the Steelers in the playoffs, I’m picking the pats in all honesty

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
Oh Lordy if we had him and played the Steelers, no chance he doesn’t go off. We could really use him for this run. I doubt he signs with us though. If I wanted to beat the Steelers in the playoffs, I’m picking the pats in all honesty
But with how the Steelers did him I think beating them with the ravens would mean more imagine him and sizzle late in a game rushing the passer I know they’re older but I believe Harrison is still effective and sizzle has proven to still be a force

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
I wouldn’t mind but it’d have to be like for a one year deal or something. Never can have too many pass rushers

Tru11

Practice Squad
he cant be worse then what we have so why not.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Harrison plays for the love of the game, and if he offers more than what we currently have as a backup rusher, then that's the kinda guy I want to fill in

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I’d welcome him with open arms. Get it done, Ozzie

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
The wealth of knowledge our young players could get from sizz and him I think would make it worth keeping him around for next season and use him situationally
He was signed for two yrs in the offseason. We would only have to pay him for 1 full season

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
He was signed for two yrs in the offseason. We would only have to pay him for 1 full season
Ive never been one to get into how the contracts work and stuff so this may be a dumb question... does that mean if we picked him up the Steelers would be paying him for the rest of this season?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Ive never been one to get into how the contracts work and stuff so this may be a dumb question... does that mean if we picked him up the Steelers would be paying him for the rest of this season?
No, we would pay him for a prorated portion of the contract or one game and next season. Think it was a two yr contract.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
There undoubtedly is something appealing with Harrison. He has that intimidating factor that you can't teach.