• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Interested in James Harrison

K-Dog

MVP
I have no clue why the Steelers used him so sparingly this season. The guy is still a game wrecker.
I would love to have him on our team.

Tru11

Practice Squad
we could really use him....

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Considering how bad our pass rush has been, I would love this move. Not only is Harrison angry and has something to prove, but he should also be fresh since he's barely played all season. The thought of Harrison contributing to a Steelers playoff demise has me aroused....

At this point, not seeing anything news wise that indicates this is anything more than fan speculation about the Ravens having interest.

Zrebiec comments "A little surprising to me to see how excited fans are about a guy who was a healthy scratch like 9 different weeks this year but I digress"

Well, it's not too surprising. We've seen him wreck games in the past. True .. the key clause in that sentence is "in the past". However, we've seen this guy pulled off the shelf and thrown into a game after significant down time against us and saw him cause us some problems. That combined with a rather anemic rush against a bad O line last week has fans looking for help.

It is intriguing, if nothing else.

With Hill on IR we have a spot for him.
Yeah - the only problem there is STs. Hill was an ST contributor. Who knows - as tight as that game was against Indy, he might have saved our season by scooping up Camp's fumbled punt.

Perhaps we have someone already on the sidelines who can fill that role and will push someone else off the active roster to make room for Harrison. Can't say I know the depth of our team as it relates to the ST unit.