• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Ravens Interested in James Harrison

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah - the only problem there is STs. Hill was an ST contributor. Who knows - as tight as that game was against Indy, he might have saved our season by scooping up Camp's fumbled punt.

Perhaps we have someone already on the sidelines who can fill that role and will push someone else off the active roster to make room for Harrison. Can't say I know the depth of our team as it relates to the ST unit.

Depends on what we do with that final free roster spot but it could be that Quincy adeboyejo gets promoted to the 53 and he’s a good special teamer

Edit:
Literally while typing this adeboyejo was signed to the active roster

JAAM

Hall of Famer
When we can't get any pressure on a QB in the playoffs, maybe then we'll regret not making this move. I feel like our defense will get eaten alive against an elite QB like Ben did to us. Get ready Joe, we might need you to put up 40.

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
When we can't get any pressure on a QB in the playoffs, maybe then we'll regret not making this move. I feel like our defense will get eaten alive against an elite QB like Ben did to us. Get ready Joe, we might need you to put up 40.
if we had already clinched, i believe we would have signed him