• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Home and Away Opponents Set for 2018 Season

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Yeah, it feels like we have this conversation every year. You never know how things will go with form and injuries at the start of the season - much less before the offseason before. Remember how everyone thought the Texans would put 50 on us?

i mean they might have if deshaun watson wasnt out for the year - im incredibly glad that we get the titans from the afc south and while the dolphins is always fun for us the bills are gonna have a qb controversy potentially this offseason and if not then itll be nice for tyrod to come home lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeah, it feels like we have this conversation every year. You never know how things will go with form and injuries at the start of the season - much less before the offseason before the season. Remember how everyone thought the Texans would put 50 on us?
Everyone had that down as a loss and the titans winning their division

Inqui

Pro Bowler
i mean they might have if deshaun watson wasnt out for the year - im incredibly glad that we get the titans from the afc south and while the dolphins is always fun for us the bills are gonna have a qb controversy potentially this offseason and if not then itll be nice for tyrod to come home lol
That's why I included injuries, which are statistically an inevitable part of every game for every team (but losing Brandon Carr isn't the same as losing Jimmy). But beyond that you have the Saints doing insanely well and the Falcons regressing, and Goff taking a huge leap and the Seahawks regressing - all of which are nearly impossible to predict. There are so many balls in play that the recap threads always look wildly different to these threads.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
looking at this schedule a little closer and im a little worried about some of those offences: saints, falcons, chargers (maybe the raiders too), chiefs - lots of difficult offences we're gonna have to play against
No one knows how the ball will bounce next season.

RavensFan419

Pro Bowler
I’m just gonna go ahead and ask what’s on everyone’s mind.

What’s your time machine look like?
I think we have a legitment shot at making the AFC title game that’s where I’m putting my eggs right now at the highest the super bowl would just be a treat with the injuries we’ve had looking at who’s been injured honestly next season gets me excited

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Next year looks mighty scary if the opponents we are slated to play continue where they seem to have left off this year. We need more playmakers on offense to make next year competitive.

You guys are lucky you don't have my Packers on the schedule hahaha only joking guys. You had major bragging rights over us this year, as they do every year.

Last edited by a moderator: