• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 7 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
Divisional games, man. Never easy to predict. We look unprepared and slow. That's no way to receive a Divisional foe at home. Big L looming here.

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is the defenses problem though? I know what the offenses problem is. There are literally no running backs or offensive lineman. What's the defenses excuse?
I think people trying to hard to get turnovers without Peters. People are not tackling well and going for what looks like attempts to jar or fumble the ball and losing basics.

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
...way too many missed tackles at first contact. That seems to be something JH harps on after a loss every year at about this juncture.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
This can be good puts this team back in their rightful place. Now the media can go back to living in Buffalo and San Diego. Let the Ravens play the underdog role. Become favorites and lay down smh

marklar

Pro Bowler
This is beyond embarrasing. I can accept the offense failin with the joke of a oline we have. But the defense? No excuse for this shit, if you can't tackle, find another job.Fuck this

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I think people trying to hard to get turnovers without Peters. People are not tackling well and going for what looks like attempts to jar or fumble the ball and losing basics.
Exactly this. Quit going for the fucking strip and make a sound tackle.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I was hoping to finally have a perfect football weekend. Miami Hurricanes pulled off a win, but now the Ravens can’t tackle lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member

think i saw someone call 34-17 before the game - but they called it the other way lol...

there are 3 good units on the field this week - but the 4th is the ravens defence and outside of wink calling a hell of a game against the chargers they've been made mincemeat of through 7 weeks

the difference is the worst unit on the field has been by far the worst unit on the field

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Bengals in the driver seat for the division with this win over us though. They will be 2-0 in the division so even if we get a tied record and beat them next time this could come back to haunt us.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
What is the defenses problem though? I know what the offenses problem is. There are literally no running backs or offensive lineman. What's the defenses excuse?

The D line is 100 years old, our ball hawking CB tore his ACL, we drafted a linebacker in the 1st round that seeming forgot how to tackle....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

redrum52

Hall of Famer
was wrong about this one. No way in hell you tell me at the start of the season we lose to Bengals and Raiders and are 5-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.