• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Have Fun With This One

Tru11

Practice Squad
I don't think Ray would be a good coach. He was great because he was on the field and could line people up. He'd expect perfection and not everyone can just see the game the same way he can. Plus, you'd have to imagine it'd kill him to sit on the sideline.

Maybe a good positional coach, I guess.

TBH i dont think he wants to be a coach at all.

he seems fine doing all the stuff what he does now.

he would be good in breaking down film and motivate everyone but i dont really see him working on the field and teach players the finer details of playing the position, nor do i see him call him plays from the sideline.

his biggest assest was making adjustments after the teams lined up which is pretty much to late for a coach to do anything.

its been a few years and i havent seen or hear anything of being intrested in coaching at the nfl level at all.

on another note: anyone know what reed been up to ?

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
TBH i dont think he wants to be a coach at all.

he seems fine doing all the stuff what he does now.

he would be good in breaking down film and motivate everyone but i dont really see him working on the field and teach players the finer details of playing the position, nor do i see him call him plays from the sideline.

his biggest assest was making adjustments after the teams lined up which is pretty much to late for a coach to do anything.

its been a few years and i havent seen or hear anything of being intrested in coaching at the nfl level at all.

on another note: anyone know what reed been up to ?
Regarding Reed, I think I saw Kentucky is trying to get him into coaching for them.