• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar didn't get Mekari Hurt - when is he coming back

JAAM

Hall of Famer

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Just another indecisive and bone headed play from Lamar, it's these types of games that make me doubt he can win us a super bowl, when a defense can make him hesitant. But for real, he got Mekari hurt on that play, Lamar needs to take the flat routes more when they are there.

I'll still believe, it took Flacco 5 years, Lamar gives this weak, banged up team a punchers chance in the playoffs, but we're asking him to carry us in a major way. Looking like a high ankle sprain for Mekari, not good. You can't win every week, but god damn. Hopefully they all get better during the bye week.

I just lose faith in these games where our only way to victory is Lamar making a superstar running play. We need to develop the short passing offense now. Unfortunately Lamar is our best RB by far this year, I want to see a trade for Mack.
Are trolls allowed to create posts here @rossihunter2 and other mods??

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
You guys can be stubborn if you want, Andrews was open , and Lamar ran right into Mekari on this play. The Bengals player also shoved him after the play too.
Andrews might not have had anyone in him at his spot, but Lamar had the edge standing right in his throwing lane, at best the pass ends up knocked down

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everyone excuse my ventings, I just hate losing to the Bengals more than any team. Do not mistake this post for a reason to hate on Lamar, I do not hate I am very grateful and badly want to see him prove the doubters wrong with a super bowl win. But that is what it will take, he played a sloppy game against Cincinnati by his standards, hopefully he’ll be back to form against the Vikings. good opportunity to get to 8-2 right now.

the running game from the backs and the blocking are not getting any better and would appear no help is on the way, so we’re going to need to learn to pass to run. Hope that’s being installed this bye week. Lamar has got to accept some short passes, he’s always looking for the big play.

Corvus Purpura

Practice Squad
Stanley has been injured repeatedly. Who was the quarterback? Lamar.
Skura, Phillips and Cleveland all got injured. Protecting whom? Lamar.
Dobbins and Watkins got injured - on passes from Lamar!!!
Who was at the training facility when Edwards and Peters went out for the year? Lamar.

Clearly, if we get rid of Lamar, we'll have the healthiest team in history!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Who was at the training facility when Edwards and Peters went out for the year? Lamar.

don’t forget Lamar was also on the bench when elite franchise qb joe flacco got injured in 2018... methinks it was sabotage

OURavensFan

Ravens Ring of Honor

I’m just a little surprised no one can look at this one play objectively and see that it never had to come to a pileup.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’m just a little surprised no one can look at this one play objectively and see that it never had to come to a pileup.
I looked at it objectively. I still don't really know what Mekari was doing, so I'm not sure I should be blaming somebody else for his injury.

I just blame football, mostly.