• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Bowl Season Prospects

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Well Darnold's draft stock just plummeted to he has no choice but to return to USC to rebuild his stock.

Well Darnold's draft stock just plummeted to he has no choice but to return to USC to rebuild his stock.

No way he falls past Denver or the Jets. Possible he doesn't fall past the Giants. He should definitely come out as he probably just avoided Cleveland with that performance.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
I don't understand why it would plummet. The guy made wonderful throws one after the other with literally 0.5s before the pocket crumbled. His only bad plays are the pick six and the sack/fumble which showed his problem with ball security but otherwise it's not his fault that there were missed FG, fumbles and drops.

rossihunter2

Staff Member

I think it’s more liable to plummet if he returns to school - he’s not gonna improve under the current scheme/coordination/coaching at this point - he’s still the 2nd qb in the draft (I just think last night emphasised that he is definitely number 2 and not number 1) - under dire circumstances (snap count and no time in the pocket) he still made some incredible plays and beautiful throws that lots of college qbs don’t ever make - for me his best bet is to get into the nfl asao with proper nfl coaching and systems - no way he gets past the 5th pick in the draft - he likely goes number 2/3 tbh