• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope we finally move on from Flacco after next season. Need someone who is more clinical. This team is easily in the playoffs he took his head out of his ass for more than half the season.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is what happens when you don't draft special talents and settle for okay/solid mid rounders.

This is what happens when money is tied up on average players

btw

brandon williams..a big, glorious FUCK YOU for stealing from us

donnydanger

Practice Squad
Flacco played well. A million drops and dominated the second half. That was on the d dense and the refs. But I’m not made better draft pick for the ravens. We need courtland Sutton. Dj Moore. We would have lost in the first round. Plus jack del rio and pagano gone too.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Nothing has pissed me off more in my entire life than to see tucker willians and Mosley laughing walking around after the game. Williams fuck you

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Flacco played well. A million drops and dominated the second half. That was on the d dense and the refs. But I’m not made better draft pick for the ravens. We need courtland Sutton. Dj Moore. We would have lost in the first round. Plus jack del rio and pagano gone too.

sutton? no thanks...if we draft one more reciever with average to below average hands I will ask for all of the fanbase to charge owing mills

take out that fake shit k.byrne first

Status
Not open for further replies.