• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 17 Cincinnati Bengals @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
if harbaugh isnt fired im gonna have a real fucking hard time getting hype for next season. this team desperately needs a regime change and i dont see how i can passionately watch another 16 games with him at the helm, i just cant do it anymore, there is clearly a problem with so many things, he doesnt know Xs and Os, he cant pick a coordinator to save his life, his clock management is horrible, hes a rah rah coach and that shit wears off when you arent winning.

we need so many pieces next year too. we need multiple wrs, a te, a cb, a fs, a pass rusher, a dt, a ilb, and a shitload of OL help, and most likely a qb very soon. im never gonna be optimistic about this team again, i just cant, not until a massive overhaul is made.

RavensPunkXVX

Pro Bowler
This team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. And has only really shown IT against below average teams.

Hopefully this sparks a change.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Brandon Williams. congratulations....the most expensive DT/NT in football folkes. Make no mistake..he was the reason for those points in the first half by cinci.

and now he's laughing and smiling after the loss?

Ozzie and the FO have lost it. Yes, you'd wish I was in charge. Poor mans damon harrison and yet gets paid more than him.

You would think we are headed to the playoffs the way some of the players were smiling and laughing. Disgusting we got embarrassed by a sucky team at home. Our D was way overrated and always will give up a 3rd and long in this case a 4th. Pees famous signature. Please clean house with the coaching staff.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
We need improvements in

O line
Pass Rush
ILB
WR
TE

CB depth

basically everything.
Congrats to the scouting department for blessing us with Jermain Elumenor instead of desmond king.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Ask Canady
canady looked to be playing a deep zone and mosley dropped to cover the slot, but it doesnt matter, you need ONE FUCKING STOP OF 12 YARDS and you let the slot receiver run free down the seam. there is zero chance canady was playing slot there. canady shouldve stayed close and used his big frame to hinder boyd, he had tight coverage on him all night but occasionally gave up a pass while on his hip, let him continue doing that, one thing is for sure you dont let guys run uncovered down the field.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Because theu kept chucking it deep against the wind and were shocked it was off target, that and 4 or 5 drops that half
Field position swaps, so he had with the wind, too, and God forbid we ask Flacco to hit a wide open Mike Wallace deep for a free touchdown.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
canady looked to be playing a deep zone and mosley dropped to cover the slot, but it doesnt matter, you need ONE FUCKING STOP OF 12 YARDS and you let the slot receiver run free down the seam. there is zero chance canady was playing slot there. canady shouldve stayed close and used his big frame to hinder boyd, he had tight coverage on him all night but occasionally gave up a pass while on his hip, let him continue doing that, one thing is for sure you dont let guys run uncovered down the field.
It was man. Looked like he played to not get beat over the top knowing Mosley had a middle zone and Weddle was shading that way. Just... really crappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.