• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
I know Lamar playing bad is biasing my response, but I wonder if the FO is content with signing him to two franchise tags after his deal is up and if he is still playing well after that just biting the bullet and paying him the premium. He is still way to inconsistent to hand 40mil/year imo

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Ravens need to go into the half and hit the damn RESET button cause their play this half has been pathetic.

Hopefully, this cat misses the FG.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Isn’t a good OC supposed to figure out ways to mask a bad offensive line?

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well it’s probably time for me to hit the game mix. I don’t want this to become a headache screaming day lol

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I know Lamar playing bad is biasing my response, but I wonder if the FO is content with signing him to two franchise tags after his deal is up and if he is still playing well after that just biting the bullet and paying him the premium. He is still way to inconsistent to hand 40mil/year imo

why wouldnt we sign him long-term - he's been great in basically all but 2 games this year and 1 of those was the chargers game

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

This is a legitimate question to ask and so much is dependent on what he and his mom are asking for. He is such a great Qb but it's risky anchoring your franchise to someone who struggles to read defenses at this stage in his career

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Should have been pick number 3

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
This is a legitimate question to ask and so much is dependent on what he and his mom are asking for. He is such a great Qb but it's risky anchoring your franchise to someone who struggles to read defenses at this stage in his career

huh what?

Status
Not open for further replies.