• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Bateman is the real fucking deal man

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Good job by Lamar and Bateman.

Lamar got a few runs in. Hopefully we can build on this

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Lol Some of these fans, must be the same characters on Facebook all day. All the dude does is lead his team to wins, whether ugly or pretty. To even suggest they shouldn’t sign him long term means you’re prepared to fall back into Kyle Boller, E.Grbac, etc territory. Having Flacco and now Lamar is not a norm for a franchise.

Fans should feel lucky we didn’t have to go through 4 or 5 years of back and forth losing to get a new QB.

Lamar gets above average protection and looks like a cheat code.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
That was actually a really good catch by Freeman. He isn't the runner he used to be but the guy has great hands.
He really showed it against the Colts as well. It’s also pretty weird that Freeman is in on passing plays and running routes instead of Bell. I’m not sure Bell offers much honestly

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
I’m really loving what we’re seeing from Bateman. He just seems to know how to adjust to get open in a way our other receivers just dont

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
this is pathetic. Can't believe it's a 1 score game.

This game ain't on Lamar either. Give him protection and the defense has to play it's balls off in the 2nd half

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I really can't wait til we get our Receivers on the field at once. Bateman, Watkins, Brown, Andrews, we'll really be able to split defenses.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
why wouldnt we sign him long-term - he's been great in basically all but 2 games this year and 1 of those was the chargers game
Look at the Chiefs right now for the answer. Lamar would need to be consistently good in order for us to have a chance at a SB once his deal really kicks in. I am fine with him running, but him trying to get an extra yard or two and tip toeing the side line then taking a hit is starting to get on my nerves and it will take a toll on him. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but all these cumulative hits will eventually impact his performance.

btw I know the Chiefs aren't paying Mahomes that much right now but the impending cap hit definitely dictates how they structure their contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.