• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1City55

Pro Bowler
that's so dumb - let's not pay our QB because of high cap hits but franchise him instead which creates even higher cap hits - all in aid of... what exactly?

we have a QB who we're watching this season carry a depleted roster - im not sure what questions there are left about him... he's got no running game, no pass protection and no defence - he's got the best receiver group of his career for sure (which is why we're seeing career best passing numbers from him)

literally not sure what else you'd need to see to justify paying him

because if you arent paying lamar then who are you paying?
Lamar is basically the reason why we're 5-2(Maybe 5-3 soon). This roster is horribly depleted right now. OL can't be trusted to pass protect 1v1 and RBs are just terrible. Guys also don't know where to line up. Just horrible with how much he has to deal with.

I wonder when football teams give up. I gave up hope in the first quarter, but I have to imagine that the coaches and players did not.
Do they realize it's over when they take the starting qb out or sooner than that?

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
You get blown out by an AFC North opponent....in Baltimore.....go on your BYE....and don't play for nearly 2 weeks......JUST.....to come out against the Vikings and get pissed all over in Baltimore.

But, yáll good cause ya 5-2 and lead the division right?

PATHETIC!

Status
Not open for further replies.