• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
My god this defense is an atrocity.

Yes this defense that held a good offense to about 300 yards of offense and 17 points thus far (even 24 is still decent) is the problem and not the fact that it took the offense until halftime to execute basic plays.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Ravens up 31-24 and the Vikings march down the field to tie the game with a TD.....OF COURSE!!!

SMH!!!

D1City55

Pro Bowler
Yes this defense that held a good offense to about 300 yards of offense and 17 points thus far (even 24 is still decent) is the problem and not the fact that it took the offense until halftime to execute basic plays.
If the Vikings weren't such an inept team that plays completely conservative this would look really bad. Poor communication has been plaguing them. I mean it's not like we're talking about the 32nd ranked pass defense here. Had multiple chances to pull off a stop and they've shown their true colors.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
They did play a pretty good second half. If the special teams hadn't given up the the TD, this would be a different game.
Also if the Ravens offense would have played the first half...

I already mentioned how well they played until that dumb drive. My comment was specifically about them not making a stop to end this game. Not an overall assessment. Your atrocity comment is more in line with an overall assessment lol

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What a stupid ass play call

Status
Not open for further replies.