• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 9 Minnesota Vikings @ Baltimore Ravens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
POUND THE ROCK!

WEAR THEM DOWN!

BEAT THEM DOWN!

FINISH WITH A WALK-OFF TD!

Ludy51

Hall of Famer
There’s one for the “Lamar should have thrown it to Mark Andrews a few weeks ago and caused Mekari to get hurt” crowd

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Sounds like a play calling issue plus the dude has barely 3 seconds to make reads. Imagine your boy Flacco out there

See you made an incorrect assumption there (and looked silly while doing it) and it shows how little you think of Lamar, and how desperate you are that he must do no wrong, that your sole response to him making basic mistakes is to resort to a whataboutism argument (especially to someone who does not think Flacco is very good you might as well have said what about some practice squad QB).

Like that throw just now was bad. It was a poor decision, but to admit he is capable of mistakes seems to cause you to do that panic whataboutism that people do when they are desperate to not be wrong.

The funniest part though is that it wasn't the point of the argument at all, but in your desperation to defend you missed that point. I was not arguing Lamar was a bad QB or even not a great QB. My argument was simply that if your sole argument is that playing badly for most of the first half and then badly for your final drive shows your "true colors" how does that not apply to Lamar as well because every part of that applies to how he played this game? My argument involved countering the mistaken belief that the defense did not have a decent game today.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
Everybody knows he’s blitzing they should have run a stacked WR formation to get a quick underneath pass. Watch film Vikings

Status
Not open for further replies.