• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Bye Marty, Pees and Harbaugh?

We need a change in things, is it time to start over with our coaching staff?

It's a disgrace that we put so much into our defense this off season and they couldn't even hold it down for one. more. play!!

SMH

Seems like the same story every year if it's not the Bengals it's the Steelers that beat us in the last seconds.

I agree clean house. I think Harbs will start on the hot seat and Marty and Pees are gone.

Seems like the same story every year if it's not the Bengals it's the Steelers that beat us in the last seconds.

I agree clean house. I think Harbs will start on the hot seat and Marty and Pees are gone.

If we could get Kubiak back and get Pagano/Lewis to come back as well, I probably wouldn't mind keeping Harbs. But none of that is going to happen.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Fuck me. Fuck you. Fuck Marty. Fuck Pees. Fuck Harbaugh. Fuck the whole defense for allowing a 50 yard touchdown on 4th and 12. Its even more sad that I knew it was gonna fucking happen.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
harbs needs to be gone. the hot seat phase has passed. We don't tolerate shit here in Bmore. Brian Billick never missed the playoffs 4 out of 5 years.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

This is my ideal scenario. It's absolutely imperative that Pees and Marty are both gone this offseason. If at least one stays, I have no faith whatsoever in being a contender next year. I really hope Steve feels the same way.

Marty I think is gone but if you think Pees is mostly culpable for the breakdown then you’re wrong. Who the hell allows a TD on 4&15 by allowing a free release to a slot? Weddle playing way off, ball thrown perfectly over Mosley but one person on Boyd while Tony Jefferson(Face-palm) double coverages someone who was already covered underneath...just terrible execution.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
Marty I think is gone but if you think Pees is mostly culpable for the breakdown then you’re wrong. Who the hell allows a TD on 4&15 by allowing a free release to a slot? Weddle playing way off, ball thrown perfectly over Mosley but one person on Boyd while Tony Jefferson(Face-palm) double coverages someone who was already covered underneath...just terrible execution.
So, it was man across the board, it appeared to me (receivers released to the boundary with both corners pressing them outside and following) and it appears that Canady knew that Mosley had an underneath zone and plays over the top to create a tighter window and not get beat over the top. In addition, Weddle shades over that way.

How Dalton got it between three defenders and then how Boyd managed to not get tackled by three defenders is beyond me.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have never been on the fire Harbaugh train. But you know what. Screw it. I want him gone. I'm sick of the bull shit. I love you Harbs but its just simply time for a change. Thanks for the SB.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
But who exactly would replace Harbs?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I just knew they were gonna score on 4th and 12, I fucking knew it, because that's what a dean pees defense does. It always has and it always will. The fact that the niners couldn't score in the SB was a complete fucking aberration.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I like harbaugh and love everything he's brought to this team, we were a joke and highly disrespected and (considered) classless franchise, he helped make us one of the top organizations in the league and a highly respected one who shows nothing but class. But... he needs to fucking go, sometimes shit gets stale and ya gotta move on. Another year of this and we're nearing Marvin Lewis bengals territory.

So, it was man across the board, it appeared to me (receivers released to the boundary with both corners pressing them outside and following) and it appears that Canady knew that Mosley had an underneath zone and plays over the top to create a tighter window and not get beat over the top. In addition, Weddle shades over that way.

How Dalton got it between three defenders and then how Boyd managed to not get tackled by three defenders is beyond me.
I don’t think it was man. It looks like zone coverage just a soft spot that was exposed. I just kinda don’t understand why Weedle is playing off. I think I might be wrong about Tony Jefferson double covering underneath. I need to look again but yeah magnificent throw.