• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst offensive line performance in Ravens history
Cameron never called a game as bad as Roman did tonight.

I'm not calling out anyone I particular but the histrionics I see here sometimes make me wonder how many fans have joined Ravens nation since Jackson entered the league.
Welcome to everyone for whom that is the case.

That said, the Baltimore Ravens have existed since 96. They have been shut out offensively ( and entirely). They have failed to score double digit points in games.

In 2008, Joe Flacco's rookie year and Cam Cameron's first season with them, Baltimore lost 31-3 against Manning's Colts.

This game is bad to be sure, but let's keep some perspective.

There's been some "not so good" games, sure, but this is literally one of the worst games I've ever seen from us offensively. I don't expect anyone to get fired, but Harbs looked pissed all game and I think some coaches/players will be put on notice after this performance
I feel like that is a reasonable assessment.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm not calling out anyone I particular but the histrionics I see here sometimes make me wonder how many fans have joined Ravens nation since Jackson entered the league.
Welcome to everyone for whom that is the case.

That said, the Baltimore Ravens have existed since 96. They have been shut out offensively ( and entirely). They have failed to score double digit points in games.

In 2008, Joe Flacco's rookie year and Cam Cameron's first season with them, Baltimore lost 31-3 against Manning's Colts.

This game is bad to be sure, but let's keep some perspective.
Not going to a hurry up no huddle offense to start the second half was a disgrace .
And yes I saw that Colts game . Talent deficit for sure on Ravens side but not in this Miami game.

Nurps

MVP
Well my lucky number is 21. I’m seated in row 21 on both flights, my room is 214 and I’m sitting in section 121 at the game. LETS GO BABY. My baby mama, 99, gonna have a day I can feel it!

i need to re-evaluate my whole life now. Standby. Recalculating………

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well that sucked. The $86 Uber ride is insult to injury.

Lol dear god. Uber used to be awesome in the city , out of control now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.