• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I never would have thought back in training camp with the secondary depth ( even minus Peters ) that there’d be blown coverages weekly and so many 300+ Yd passing days.

New OC and new DC are top priorities. Both have too predictable of schemes, bring in a creative OC and a better DC.
I don't like either coordinator tbh but I'm not sure the defense has as much of a coaching issue as a talent issue. GRo should go.

James Urban, QB coach for OC
Rob Ryan for DC?

Not actually going to happen, but I feel like they might be the best options. Any thoughts, anyone?

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
What a terrible game. OL was awful tonight. Lamar looked frustrated and became off. Everyone looked sloppy. Defense had too many blown assignments. The team does not look championship caliber to me. They have heart I’ll give them that but this defense can’t win a Super Bowl as it stands unless they improve a lot. Btw Watkins is an asshole, smiling after his fumble 6. What an idiot

JAAM

Hall of Famer
So many people to blame

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
If Lamar puts that ball out in front of Batemen it’s a TD SMH, Batemen had to slow down to catch it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Argentina Raven

Practice Squad
Thank goodness we have the week off.
Oh no? f * ck

There is no way to explain this game, without wanting to play it would be the best definition

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Even if by some miracle we get the TD, we need to also get the onside kick. Good luck

Normally, I would agree with you because Harbs is loyal to his guys, but to have this embarrassing of a performance, and on Veterans Day (we know Harbs is a big military guy), could be the final straw. Roman is at least on the hot seat after this shitshow
Have they amassed many straws? I mean sure there have been a few not so good games, but Lamar has lost, what six games ever or 8 or something in his whole career?

I don't think they've done badly enough for a midseason replacement. If they put up a pathetic performance against the 3 win Bears and then fall flat in the upcoming divisional games, then maybe the seats might heat up. But I do not think a 6-3 team at the top of their division (for a few days) is going to fire their coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.