• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 10 Baltimore Ravens @ Miami Dolphins

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
Guys I’m at the game. And let me tell you something about our O-line….

I never would have thought back in training camp with the secondary depth ( even minus Peters ) that there’d be blown coverages weekly and so many 300+ Yd passing days.
I would not have thought it would be this bad in the air, but the lack of pass rush was always concerning. Plus Deshaun Elliot and Tavon Young are made of porcelain so I had mentally subtracted them already.

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve honestly hated every primetime game this year. Wait all damn day and each game win or loss was very frustrating.

the miracle colts comeback erased but for 3 quarters it was utter shit-show.

Cam Cameron has just dropped to second on worst OC list . Moving on up is Greg Roman to first place.
Uhmmm.... Didn't Roman help engineer the very best offense the Ravens have ever had while coaching the best rushing offense in league history?
I'm no Roman fan (despite the sentence above) but he's not Cameron.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I dont understand how we were moving them down with spread out formations to mitigate the pass rush and blitzing and then in the redzone at the end we bunched up tighter and lo and behold lamar got pressured to hell and ended up having to throw the game-ending pick to avoid the game-ending sack

jdynamite

Ravens Ring of Honor
I would not have thought it would be this bad in the air, but the lack of pass rush was always concerning. Plus Deshaun Elliot and Tavon Young are made of porcelain so I had mentally subtracted them already.

lack of pass rush is still an issue… we can never get straight up 4 man pressure.

Hate to say it, but I’m glad Elliot’s injury occurred before the extension because this team couldn’t afford for that to happen a third time. (T.Young, then R.Stanley). They knew back in the day giving Pitta a deal after hip was risky.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Uhmmm.... Didn't Roman help engineer the very best offense the Ravens have ever had while coaching the best rushing offense in league history?
I'm no Roman fan (despite the sentence above) but he's not Cameron.
Cameron never called a game as bad as Roman did tonight.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Have they amassed many straws? I mean sure there have been a few not so good games, but Lamar has lost, what six games ever or 8 or something in his whole career?

I don't think they've done badly enough for a midseason replacement. If they put up a pathetic performance against the 3 win Bears and then fall flat in the upcoming divisional games, then maybe the seats might heat up. But I do not think a 6-3 team at the top of their division (for a few days) is going to fire their coaches.

There's been some "not so good" games, sure, but this is literally one of the worst games I've ever seen from us offensively. I don't expect anyone to get fired, but Harbs looked pissed all game and I think some coaches/players will be put on notice after this performance

Status
Not open for further replies.